(Partial Payments – Early Bird) Full Package incl. Registration + Accommodation + Meals (Copy)
Enroll in the 1st International Lyre Summer School with full access to all courses, and welcome and farewell parties, along with access to baths and showers during the day.
What’s more, 7 days of accommodation and meals (breakfast and early dinner) are included at Oikia Karapanou. If you want to enroll in summer school but book your own accommodation, you can visit this page.
Full Access to Everything
Plus 7 days accommodation to Oikia Karapanou
Oikia Karapanou is not a hotel or a touristic accommodation. Oikia is a real house. Simple, spacious, poetic, refined. It promotes communal living, and you are going to stay with your fellow co-students and tutors/lecturers. There are several rooms with one, two, three, or four beds, four shared bathrooms, and two shared outdoor showers. Every effort will be made for each room to accommodate students of the same sex, but this is not guaranteed. Take a thorough look at Oikia's website to be sure what to expect.
In case you travel with a fellow lyre student and you want to stay together or if you have any special requirements, let us know after your registration by sending an email to email@example.com. Every effort will be made to meet any reasonable request.
If you want extra privacy or a different type of accommodation, there are plenty of options on Aegina island and in close proximity to Oikia Karapanou. In that case, register for the summer school without accommodation by clicking here.
- Seven days of accommodation in the unique Oikia Karapanou.
- Access to all courses regardless of the student’s level, i.e., beginners, intermediate, advanced (4 courses each day).
- Lyre Learning Books & Sheet Music specially designed for the lyre and this lyre camp specifically!
- Lyre Meditation sessions every morning.
- Welcome Party on the first day.
- Breakfast and early dinner, based on the famed Mediterranean Cuisine, with an ancient Greek twist.
- Farewell Party & Live Concert with student participation.
- Access to SEIKILO Ancient Music Exhibition with the opportunity to see, listen to, and play with a curated selection of premium ancient musical instruments.
- Access to special sessions with guest lecturers.
- 1-on-1 sessions are available upon request (limited time slots). Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org after your enrolment to learn more about the cost and to book your sessions with your preferable virtuoso lyre players.
- Rent a lyre or a kithara for the entire summer camp, in case you don't want to travel with your instrument or you just want to try something new. Send us an email at email@example.com to find out more.
- Air tickets to and from Athens.
- Transportation to Aegina Island and Oikia Karapanou (detailed guidelines will be provided upon request).